Here are a few Quickie This Not That Options that I showed on E! News when it comes to COCKTAILS, PASTA, and BROWNIES (all of which I’m obsessed with)
Calories in Cocktails
- Some cocktails contain more calories than a Big Mac
- A Mudslide, Pina Colada & Margarita can have as many as 900 calories
- 1.5-ounces (1 serving) of hard alcohol has 90 calories
- A Cosmo cocktail has 212 calories (drink 3 and you had a meal). Even that can be lightened to 100 calories!
- Organic Vodka is believed to reduce your chance of a hangover because it is less taxing on your liver.
- Use a Vitamin-Boosted Drink- like Activate as a mixer. Boosting your vitamins and nutrients also help fight hangover.
- Spaghetti without sauce has 220 cal/45 carbs per cup
- Instead try Spaghetti squash 42 cal/10 carbs per cup
- Gluten free? You can still enjoy brownies! GLUTEN is found in grains such as wheat, barley, rye.
- Replace Wheat Flour with Now Foods rice, potato, corn, or soy flour for a Gluten-Free brownie
- Dairy free? You can STILL enjoy brownies! Replace Eggs with tofu, applesauce, soy yogurt, flax seeds, bananas, pumpkin puree