Summer is almost over, but there are still big things coming up! Outdoor barbeques, parties, and vacation time by the beach. It’s important to feel good on the inside, and look healthy and strong on the outside. Let’s say you are out and about at the coffee shop, and ran into a good looking guy and by chance, you hit it off. He’s carrying your favorite book, has your same sense of style, and you both ordered the same drink. Pretend it’s Monday and your big date is Saturday, this article will cover 5 simple things you can do now to look your best by the weekend.
1. Re-think your liquid intake – sure, diet sodas and low-fat versions of latte’s and fruit drinks are a healthier option than their full-calorie sibling, but a simple thing you can do to flush your body out of toxins is to replace all of those low-fat variants with just clean water. Aim for 8-10 glasses of water per day for best results.
2. Ramp up the Gym time – Looking to squeeze into your favorite pants, but you gained a pound or two? Make a conscious effort to burn calories every day, in some capacity, and it will add up fast. Workout at work with the Stiletto Quickie Workout, park farther away, choose the stairs over the escalator, add an extra 3-5 minutes to your daily jog. By pushing yourself a little bit it will help you break plateaus.
3. Make-up – For summertime, a great makeup choice is to use a brand called BareMinerals because it’s light, easy to apply, and does not smudge should you find yourself sweaty under that scorching summer sun. Many foundations in the summertime can be hard on the skin, and lead to additional breakouts due to the fact that they are creamy, and smudge when in the sun too long, which can trigger acne breakouts due to clogged pores. Keep it light.
4. Eyelashes – Every girl loves long eyelashes because it attracts men to look at our eyes! Latisse is a popular product proven to re-grow or add length to your eyelashes, and it is a simple, pain-less way to really boost your confidence come summer time. Many people see results in as little as 6 weeks. You can buy Latisse online now at several different websites.
5. The Right Outfit – On a budget? Try doing an image search in Google for “outfit ideas” to get dozens of playful ideas. What’s hot for summer? Light green, geometrical prints, tons of color, and boyfriend tees. Have fun with accessories as you can show a little bit of personality without going over the top.