From the Lifestyle Expert
Based on her popular QuickieChick website, Laurel’s new book QuickieChick’s Cheat Sheet to Life, Love, Food, Fitness, Fashion and Finance on a Less than Fabulous Budget (St. Martin’s/May 2012) offers quick tips for smart, sassy, independent chicks. A cheat sheet to life, QuickieChick is the essential manual on life’s lessons delivered in fun, snappy and immediately gratifying bites of information. Beyond a fab pair of stilettos, big shot mentor, and go-to ab workout, QuickieChick reminds us that what every chick really needs are the 3Gs: Gumption, Grace and Guidance.
QuickieChick is filled with professional advice from business entrepreneurs, exclusive tips straight from celebrities, insightful anecdotes from real women who have “been there and done that,” end of chapter cheat sheets that simplify the steps to success in concise & actionable advice, and fun quizzes that help you find out who you really are. This is the perfect rescue handbook for 20-something chicks about life and how to live it… fabulously on a budget.
QuickieChick features practical solutions that guide you through:
- Power Panties. Men have Power Ties… Women have Power Panties!
- How to Ace the Job Interview
- Quickie Workouts in Bed, Stiletto Quickie Workouts, & Mile High Quickies
- 1-Ingredient Refrigerator Facials
- ASK for anything you want. The worst thing they can say is no!
- Dating & Dumping… When to Leave, When to Stay, Where to Meet Guys, and How to Keep them Hooked
- Work/Party Protocol: How to Dress, What to Say, and How to Act
- Bites with Benefits: Foods that don’t just fill you up, but can actually beautify too!
- How to Be a Fabulous, Fun Hostess, Minus the Stress (ambiance, food/drink, activities)
Want MORE Quickie Tips? Buy the book NOW to make sure you stay in-the-know! It’s your Guidebook, your manual, your Cheat Sheet to Life…Buy it in paperback below ↓